You collect photos on your Android smartphone for many years and you want To sort, or you just don't like the last pictures you took so you want them to erase ?
No problem, the handling is very simple. We will explain quickly in this article how to delete one or more photos from your Gallery on your Android smartphone.
Delete a selection of photos from your Gallery on Android smartphone
The procedure to to delete photos is very simple. You will be able to delete one at a time, or to make a group of photos in order to delete several, which can be handy if you have a lot of photos to delete.
Delete one photo at a time
In order to delete only one photo, here is the procedure:
- Open the Gallery app on your phone to view the photos you have
- Look in your files for the photos you want to delete
- Open it, then press delete at the bottom right of your screen
- A confirmation message will ask you if you are sure of the procedure, be careful because this operation is irreversible
Delete multiple photos at once on your Android smartphone
In order to delete several to save time, here is the procedure:
- As previously explained, open the gallery from your smartphone and view your photos
- Select a first photo you want to delete, and press and hold with your finger for about 2 seconds
- Once you see a small green symbol appear in the right corner of the photo, select other photos that you wish to erase by simply pressing it
- To delete them, press Supprimer bottom right of your screen
Select all the photos in a folder to delete them
Latest feature to allow you to delete photos, you can select all of the photos in a folder at once to delete them in a single operation. Convenient when you no longer need dozens and dozens of photos. Here's how:
- When you are in the folder containing the photos to delete, press a few seconds on a photo, and at the top of your screen will appear the option " Select all", Press it
- A partir de là, all photos in this folder are selected, so if you take an action, it will affect all these photos in question
- Press delete at the bottom of your screen on the right, this will start the process of deletion of all these photos
So here are all the different methods to be able to delete photos you own on your Android smartphone, again be careful when doing this, these manipulations are irreversible.