You love watch videos on your phone and also listen to music. Unfortunately, very often the music you watch is in music video.
And you would rather like have these musics in MP3 format. Whether it's for the space the files take, for compatibility, or simply because you don't care about video clips.
Natively, Android smartphones do not have this function. But as often on Android, there is an application that will allow you to do this.
In this article, we explain everything to you. After reading it, you will know how to convert video to MP3 on Android smartphone.
Benefits of converting video to MP3 on your phone
Before explaining how to convert your files, here is a quick overview of the main advantages of converting:
- You save storage space. An MP3 file no longer has video, so it takes up less space.
- Easier to send, move. Directly arising from the storage advantage, a lighter file can thus be moved more easily.
- MP3 format is a universal format, which almost all devices can read. And if they can't, there's an app for.
So many reasons which push to convert these files, in order to create a musical playlist at the top. So here's how to do it on Android.
How to convert a video file to mp3 on your Android phone
As explained above, we are going to need software to perform the manipulation. We tested several, and selected the best of them. First, here is " video to MP3 converter" page (in French).
Simply download the app from the Play-store. Here are the advantages of this application:
- The user interface is very simple
- Video conversion is fast
- Most of the video formats such as: wmv, mp4, 3gp, flv, avi, etc.
- The option " MP3 Cutter »Is integrated allowing you to create your own ringtones from a sample of music
To use it, nothing could be simpler. You just need to have downloaded video on your phone. Afterwards, it's very easy:
- Launch application on your phone
- Click on " audio video »As below
- Select the video you want to convert, and voila !
As you can see, the procedure is very simple. No matter the application, the handling will always be very close. Here is now a more complete list of applications that we have tested.
They all work very well, and we especially selected the ones with fewer ads.
Apps to convert video to MP3 file on Android smartphone
● Background conversion et batch conversion.
● Included MP3, AAC, M4A.
● Support for all 32kb / s, 64kb / s, 128kb / s, 192kb / s, 256kb / s, 320kb / s, etc. bitrates.
● You can use MP3 file as ringtone for call, notification, alarm clock ...
Video Converter is a versatile tool, It is both:
- un powerful video converter
- un video compressor for android
- un mp3 Converter
- un video size reducer, allows video fusion, etc.
- Supports all of the following formats : AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, and more.
- Also allows video editing functions such as merging, cutting, cutting, inversion, stabilization, slow motion etc ...
Yet another choice available which has as many qualities as the predecessors:
- Supports the following audio formats : mp3, wav, flac, m4a, aac, pcm, aiff, ogg, wma, alac, wv
- Support the following video formats: mp4, avi, flv, mov, webm, mkv, mpeg
- Audio / Video Splitter: Allows you to quickly divide any audio or video file into two parts
- Audio / Video Omitter: Allows you to trim part of the middle of an audio or video file
Here are some of the benefits, click the play-store link to learn more about each app, and read user reviews.
Many of these apps can also do video editing, but that's not their primary function. If, however, this is something that interests you, we recommend that you read our article on it: